Videos for the Classroom
The power of puppets and music combined can create an impactful learning experience for children. Below, we tackle the important concepts of nutrition, technology, and science in an engaging and memorable way that makes learning fun for kids. Enjoy these videos in the classroom and feel free to use these post-video questions for discussion.
Cornelius the Corn Cob
1) Is Cornelius the Corn Cob a fruit or a vegetable?
2) Name at least 3 foods made from corn.
3) Name at least 2 ways to cook corn.
Good Computer Talks About Graphs
1) Name the 3 main types of graphs.
2) Which graph is best for showing changes over time?
3) Which graph is best for showing data as part of a whole?
1) How many protons does hydrogen have? How many electrons?
2) What number is hydrogen on the periodic table?
3) Name at least 2 things that contain hydrogen.